Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 08 – A moment

I should have posted this two days ago, so forgive me for trying to catch  up.

A moment, I assume this means to talk about any moment?

I'm going to write about a moment- a time that was so hard for me, but at the same time, I got one of the best feelings ever imaginable.

In July 2008- Mine and my husband's first miscarriage. No, I'm not saying that the miscarriage was the best feeling ever imaginable, because it was just the opposite. Keep reading.
When I found out I was pregnant, my husband and I were extremely scared. We didn't want anyone to know until we were ready. So, it stayed between us, one of his friends and one of mine. When he and I were alone- I could see the excitement in his face. He would place his hands on my belly and would talk to it. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. It was a moment when I know his whole world had changed.

When he and I first met, he didn't want kids, it was a big question to him. When I found out I was pregnant, I saw that his whole view of wanting kids had completely changed.

When I miscarried, it was the hardest thing I had ever faced. I think it was for my husband as well. But it was the moments of embracing each other and being there for each other that got us through, that kept our heads up- and brought us even more closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment