Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 01 – Introduce Yourself

My Name is Christina. I'm in my early 20's-Nearing mid 20's (where has the time went? Geez). Born and Raised outside Nashville, Tennessee I'm a good Ole fashioned country girl.

I'm a very happy person, rarely do you NOT see me smiling. I'm a very talkative person, but yet growing up- I was extremely shy, especially when it come to meeting new people. Now, I'll talk to anyone.. I've turned into quite the little socialite.

I had my first job when I was just 14 years old. I think because of this, I appreciate everything I have so much more. I worked for it.

I worked at a Grocery store for 3 years. I worked my way up to an office manager. For a 20-21 year old- It wasn't too shabby, wasn't the greatest either.. but it paid the rent and the bills- even though I was eating Peanut butter sandwiches 2-3 times a day. I think My dog at better some days- But she's totally worth it. I'll get to her in a minute.

While working at the grocery store. I met the man that would become my husband. Had you of told me I would marry him when I first met him, I would have told you you were full of it! He is 2 years younger than me. I swore I would never date a younger guy. And I had joked to my sister in law that the Next guy that I would date- I would marry. Little did I know.. that would hold true. Little did I know, he would change my life. A year of dating and then we were married on Sept. 27, 2008 (Almost 2 years ago!). Then we began a new Journey- Navy Life. A month after our wedding, he left for Navy Bootcamp. Today, we are still on that journey.

I have an amazing American Pit Bull Terrier. Her name is Riley, but we call her Roo-Roo (Roo for short) because when she's excited- She "Roos". She is my absolute world. She is 4 years old and I got her when she was about 4 1/2 weeks old. She's my little rescue pup. Not so little anymore.. nearly 55lbs. ACTUAL Breed standard to a T. Some people look at her ant think she's not a pitty.. but those people are blinded of what an actual APBT is.

I have a very obnoxious kitty names Musket. He's just over a year old. I found him dodging cars in a Sonic parking lot. He fit in the palm of my had. I thought HE was a SHE. His name at the Time was "Little Miss", I went to VA to apartment hunt for a few days, come home and my mother in law informs me that SHE had grew balls and I needed to change her name to "Little Dude". The husband decided to name him Musket. We call him Mus for short.. and occasionally- "Little Bastard". If you knew this cat, you would understand.

I have been designing graphics for 5 years now. I run a Tshirt shop called CRushGFX (look me up on FB!).

I also do Photography. It's been something I've been passionate about for a while, but now am taking the actions to pursue it.

I have a slight obsession with music- Ok, big obsession.

I swear I think I should have been born in the 1940's.

I Modeled for nearly 3 years- I've considered getting back into it. 

I like being creative.

I'm a busy body, I'm constantly doing some kind of project. Whether it's painting, drawing, sewing, decorating, designing, photography.. etc.

I love reading.. It's my new found love. I Love reading anything I can learn from. I LOVE learning new things. I know- I'm a nerd.. But I'm the coolest nerd you'll ever meet.

How bout some pictchas...

The Hubs and Me :)
Riley- Roo
Musket aka "Little Bastard"
He's much bigger than he looks- 15lbs!


Anyway.. Welcome to my crazy life :)

4 comments:

  1. I swore I would never date a younger guy too. Now, my guy is about 2.5 years younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about them younger men! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men like older women. ;) I'm older than my hubby by a year a two weeks.
    At least when I'm 40, I can say I'm married to a guy in his 30's...hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Christina!! Excited to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete