Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"While You're Away" Contest Winners

First off I want to think all the Ladies who entered:
Another Deployment- my deployment playlist
Life as an MP's Wife-My Top 5 Songs For This Deployment
the Somarribas- while you're away contest
As The Crow Flies- While You're Away
My Life as a Sailor's Princess- Oh Em Gee! Another contest! I want, want, WANT!!! 
 Helen and the Hellcats- While Your Away - Top 5
Confessions of a Sailor's Wife- while youre away

I really enjoyed all of your posts! I hope each of you enter my next contest (unknown when and what).

Congrats to the winners! 
1st place: My Life as a Sailor's Princess
- Custom Blogger template (Header, Background, Button, signature & Coding) OR Custom made Tshirt from CRushGFX
PS Brittany, I want a pic of you in the shirt, because I know that's what you're choosing! lol
-1 photo edit. (You send me a picture and I have fun with it) I use Photoshop CS3 for my edits. Large photo is required and will have to be sent to me via email. [email: CRushGFX@yahoo.com]
-A blogger award from my blog. (one made by me for winning my competition)
-be mentioned on my Blog :)

2nd place: Life as an MP's Wife
- Custom Graphic or Blogger Button
--1 photo edit. (You send me a picture and I have fun with it) I use Photoshop CS3 for my edits. Large photo is required and will have to be sent to me via email. [email: CRushGFX@yahoo.com]
-be mentioned on my Blog :) 


3rd place: Another Deployment
- Custom Graphic or Blogger Button (Tell me what you would like done [email: CRushGFX@yahoo.com]
-be mentioned on my Blog :)


I Highly suggest you check out each of their blogs, and follow them :)
also check out the other contestants as well! :)

5 comments:

  1. You already KNOW I will PLASTER pics of me in that shirt everywhere hahaha :) YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    I hope you can participate in the contest I'm hosting!
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/07/50-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, it's so weird and I don't entirely understand it, but noone got in trouble at all. They just decided to change the way they did things I guess.
    Oh, am I allowed to send care packages? And if so, what am I allowed to send?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you 100% on the alcohol thing but (not to argue) not all troops are prohibited from having tobacco. I don't send any but my husband and most of the people we know have ordered their stuff online. And they have never had a problem. Some people are allowed to have cigars, cigarettes and dip.

    ReplyDelete