Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stick a Fork in me...


I am Done!

I have been going to the doctor several times a month for tests, tests and more tests for almost 5 months. Still no answers as to whats going on. They have ruled out many things, but have no answers.

One doctor told me it may be a small issue that has no known cause and I would just have to learn to deal with it. I say BS. I want this issue pinpointed and gone!

Today, I woke up not feeling well. I sometimes wake up winded and my chest hurting... and sometimes thats a good day. I woke up winded and my chest hurting and feeling extremely congested this morning.

I decided to take a shower and while in the shower, I got lightheaded fell over and busted the top of my nose open. I didn't even realize it was gushing blood or anything. Just sat in the bathtub for a minute to catch my breath and calm down. Then I realized my nose was stinging and touched it and felt a gash at the top of my nose and then saw the blood.

Honestly, the only thing I can remember thinking is "eff my life".

I'm debating as to go to the doctor and get my nose checked out or even see if I might need stitches.. it's a deep gash on my nose. Most of the bleeding has stopped, so that is the only thing stopping me from going, as well as the fact that I probably shouldn't be driving. My husband should be home soon, I'll see what he thinks and make the decision from there.

Now, I'm going to figure out how to make this day better. Right now... I can't say I am having that great of a day.

I guess I should be thankful at least Deployment is over and he'll be coming home to help on my bad days.

1 comment:

  1. hi. i found your blog through a random friend (also a navy wife, which is probably why she follows you) and i was reading your symptoms. do a parasite cleanse. you can find a cheap one at (http://www.onelifeusa.com/xcart/product.php?productid=42&cat=0&page=1) or the one oprah recommends at (http://www.thelifetree.com/purify.htm). i had the same symptoms. i'm starting the cleanse as soon as it arrives.

    ReplyDelete